San Bernardino County Republican Liberty Caucus
Welcome to the San Bernardino County Republican Liberty Caucus
We are the San Bernardino County Chapter of the Republican Liberty Caucus (RLC) of California. The RLC of California (RLCCA) works to advance the ideals of individual rights, limited government, and free enterprise within the State of California and the Republican Party. We support candidates and policies that uphold these principles in order to secure a free and prosperous future for ourselves and our children. The Republican Liberty Caucus chapter in San Bernardino County aims to advance these principles at the local level and within the San Bernardino Republican Party.
Our primary activities include:
- Endorsing candidates and legislation that align with these principles;
- Promoting these ideals among Party officials and organizations;
- Developing Charter and Caucus membership among Party registrants, officials, and legislators;
- Educating and recruiting voters in support of these ideals;
- Organizing grassroots political action in support of policies that advance these ideals;
- Holding elected officials accountable to these principles; and
- Opposing laws that are wasteful, ineffective, or otherwise antithetical to the principles of individual liberty.
With enough members, uniting in a Republican caucus affords us delegates at party conventions who can then spread our message on a larger scale and therefore sway party policy. Unlike a 501(c)(4), a caucus can endorse candidates as well as legislation aligned with our principles.
Voting members within our caucus must be registered Republicans, however, membership is not exclusive to Republicans. We especially encourage Libertarians, Independent and Constitution Party members to join as dues-paying associate members to follow our progress, to network, and to add to our numbers as a show of support.